Power Point Show MP3 audio
Scripture Reading: Romans 8:31-39
"I Have Overcome the World"
1. Review Part 1: The victory of Christ (Rev. 12:1-10; Jno. 12:31).
2. Part 2: Victory in (through) Christ (Rev. 12:11-12; Rom. 8:37).
I. OUR FAITH IN JESUS OVERCOMES THE WORLD, 1 Jno. 5:4.
A. By Our Faith in Christ, We Share in Christís Victories, Rev. 12:10.
B. When We Live by Faith, We Overcome Satan (Rev. 12:11):
1. By the blood of the Lamb, Eph. 1:7.
-Overcome sin and death, Rom. 6:1-3; Acts 22:16. Believe, repent and be baptized Ė Saved by His blood.
2. By the word of their testimony, cf. Rev. 12:17; 14:12.
a. Word of the gospel, Acts 2:40; 20:20-21, 24, 32.
b. Overcome Satan by the word of God, 1 Jno. 2:13-14.
c. Overcome darkness, error and immorality when we believe and walk in His light of truth, Jno. 12:35-36.
d. Overcome every false teaching, 2 Cor. 10:3-5 (Eph. 6:17).
3. By self-denial, Matt. 16:25; cf. Rom. 8:37-39 (35-39).
a. The battle rages, so we must deny and endure, Rev. 12:17; 2 Tim. 2:3-4.
b. We stand, when we are clothed in His armor, Eph. 6:13.
4. Rejoice in the victory of Christ, Rev. 12:12; 17:14.
1. Hear and obey Christ, Rev. 3:20-21; 21:7. He who overcomes shall inherit all things.
2. To the victor goes the spoils. Will you share in Christís victory? Or, will you be defeated and die due to unbelief?
By: Joe R. Price
Posted: December 13, 2017