GOD'S RULES FOR A CLEAN FIGHT
1. Jas. 4:1-3 - Destructive nature of fighting: Relations, homes, communities, nations, churches, souls!
2. God doesn't want His people to fight (themselves or others) - Psa. 133:1; Col. 3:15; Rom. 12:18.
3. Illus. - Tyson & Holyfield rematch: 'Rules for a clean fight...'
4. Eph. 4:31-32 - God's 'rules for a clean fight!
I. PUT AWAY ALL EVIL ATTITUDES & ACTIONS - Eph. 4:31; Prov. 23:7; Matt. 15:18-19.
II. BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER - Eph. 4:32; Col. 3:12; Matt. 7:12.
III. BE TENDER-HEARTED - Eph. 4:32. (opposite of malice)
IV. FORGIVE ONE ANOTHER - Eph. 4:32.
-(Release; let go of the anger, resentment, disgust, hatred, etc. Don't hold grudges)
1. God's 'rules for a clean fight' will eliminate fighting!
2. Strengthen every relationship you have by practicing God's 'rules for a clean fight!'